Men's Shelter Anorak
The Men's Shelter Anorak is optimally designed for a single purpose, enabling flexibility and freedom in all activities. This mountaineering shell is light, strong and stretchy, crafted from 70% recycled polyester, and is completely free from PFAS.
The multi-tool jacket comes with a zipper for easy on-off and side ventilation, an adjustable helmet-compatible hood, a kangaroo pocket with an internal cell phone pocket and ventilation mesh. Weighing in at only 520g for Men's Large, it packs down small for convenience.
Maximizing performance and freedom, Men's Shelter Anorak is the perfect choice; and when fully worn out, can be recycled and repurposed at Houdini.
- Relaxed fit
- Made-to-Move construction
- Waterproof and breathable
- Drawcord at bottom hem
- Elastic sleeve ending
- Helmet compatible hood
- 2-way adjustable hood
- Kangaroo pocket with internal pocket
- Adjustable collar with buttons
- Made in recycled and recyclable fibers
- PFAS-free water repellency treatment
- Weight men’s large: 520 g
- Fabric made in Japan
- Garment produced in Estonia