Men's Mono Air Houdi
Winner of ISPO Award Gold and OR Innovation Award, Mono Air Houdi is a breakthrough in performance and sustainability. With 80% fewer microfibers than normal fleece, it's made from recycled/recyclable materials.
Feel secure in knowing your warmth comes with helping the planet.
How does it work? Regular fleece has exposed cut-off fibers that can detach during wash or wear. In Mono Air, long fibers are knit into pockets between a face/back fabric, trapping body heat and protecting fibers. The face is reinforced to resist pilling/snagging. It's ideal for ski touring, climbing, trekking, etc. - lighter, stretchy, breathable fabric with high collar, hood, thumb loops.
Please don’t throw away this garment when it’s worn out. Mono Air Houdi is made from recycled and recyclable fibers. The raw materials are valuable and can be used again. Bring it back to a Houdini shop or one of our retailers that has a Houdini recycling unit.
- Regular fit
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- 4-way stretch
- Extended sleeves with thumb loops
- 2-way front zipper
- Zippered side pockets and inside stash pockets
- Adjustable hood and bottom hem
- Sheds 80% less microfibers compared to conventional fleece
- Made from recycled and recyclable fibers
- Bluesign® certified fabric
- Fabric produced in USA
- Garment produced in Latvia