Men's Purpose Pants
The Men's Purpose Pants are designed to stand the test of time, with a timeless look and enhanced durability. Constructed from Apex 3 layer Hardshell fabric, the pants are water-resistant, breathable, and made from recycled and recyclable materials. Featuring ¾ zippers for easier on and off and reinforced Schoeller® leg endings, Purpose Pants protect from the elements while allowing for efficient ventilation.
Perfect for any outdoor adventure, the pants are also designed for easy repair in case of accidents. Crafted with Houdini's Atmos membrane, free from PFAS, and a water-repellent free from PFAS, these versatile shell pants are ideal for ski trips and everyday outings. Plus, when they are ready to be retired, Houdini offers the option to recycle them in store or at many retailers.
- Designed with Made to Move technique
- Waterproof and breathable
- Made from recycled and recyclable fibers
- Sealed seams to minimize water intrusion
- 3/4 length water repellent zip vents
- Snow gaiters at leg endings
- Velcro adjustment at waist
- Harness-compatible leg pockets
- Schoeller® reinforcements at leg endings
- Weight 710 g