Microlight Down Vest
In search of a lightweight down gilet for mountain, town and trail? With 100% recycled down and fabrics, and body mapped baffles, Rab's best-selling Women’s Microlight Vest is more effective than ever.
Rab's classic Women’s Microlight Vest has been brought up to date with a slick new design aesthetic and some carefully selected upgrades. At just 259g, it retains outstanding packability but, from the 30D Pertex® Quantum ripstop nylon shell to the 20D lining and the GRS-certified 700FP down, the fabrics and down are now 100% recycled. The new design also features ‘intelligent’ insulation. The zoning of micro and nano baffles helps put the down where it’s needed, reducing migration and improving warmth, without wasting weight, adding bulk or restricting movement. Ideal for both everyday insulation and mountain layering, ascent-ready features include a weather-resistant DWR coating, two large harness-friendly zipped hand pockets, a warm down-filled collar and a drawcord-adjustable hem.
The new Women’s Microlight Vest delivers an appealing combination of low weight, core warmth and easy movement for a rapid insulation boost whenever it’s needed.
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 259.5g/9.2oz
- Pertex® Quantum ripstop nylon fabrics are soft and packable
- Zoned lightweight micro and nano baffle stitch through construction
- Close fitting down filled collar
- YKK® zipped hand pockets
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Main Fabric: Recycled 30D nylon Pertex Quantum, 50g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 38g/m²
- Insulation: Recycled 700 fill-power down Nikwax hydrophobic (water-resistant) finish (84g Size 12)
- Composition: 100% recycled polyamide outer with 100% recycled polyamide lining
- Stuff sack included