Microlight Down Jacket
Any place. Any objective. Any season. With 100% recycled down and fabrics the lightweight, easy-pack Microlight Jacket is your new go-to down jacket.
The updated Microlight Jacket has some intelligent upgrades over the original version of Rab's best-selling down jacket. With its 100% recycled 30D Pertex® Quantum ripstop nylon shell and 700FP, 100% recycled down, it now treads a little lighter on the planet.
It uses body mapped micro and nano baffles to improve down distribution, bringing vital core warmth without unnecessary weight or bulk. Other key mountain features include three zipped, harness-compatible hand pockets, a close-fitting down-filled collar and elasticated cuffs that fit easily over gloves. In addition to a fresh design aesthetic to match its technical upgrades, it also comes with a carry-friendly weight of 403g and a stuff sack that can be clipped to a harness for rapid access when the temperature drops. Whether you use it as a standalone everyday jacket or as a layer for mountain ascents, the Microlight is the essential lightweight, versatile down jacket for all lovers of the great outdoors.
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 403g / 14oz
- Product Code:QDB-16
- Pertex® Quantum ripstop nylon fabrics are soft and packable
- Zoned lightweight micro and nano baffle stitch-through construction
- Close fitting down filled collar
- YKK® zipped hand pockets and large zipped chest pocket
- Internally elasticated cuffs and drawcord adjustable hem
- Main Fabric: Recycled 30D nylon Pertex Quantum, 50g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 38g/m²
- Insulation: Recycled 700 fill-power down Nikwax hydrophobic (water-resistant) finish (134g Size L)
- Composition: 100% recycled polyamide outer with 100% recycled polyamide lining
- Stuff sack included