Incline VR Pants
The Rab Incline VR Pant is designed to take you into the hills for long spells in complete comfort. With integrated Vapour-Rise™ technology for warmth and dryness, it’s the ideal midweight softshell pant for everything from mountain hiking and cold weather trekking to camping and hut-to-hut.
The Rab Incline VR Pant is a fast-drying, year-round midweight softshell pant. The shell is made from double-weave Matrix™ fabric, a wind-resistant and highly breathable polyamide/elastane mix with outstanding movement for active hill sports. It also uses a brushed polyester VR Warm lining for fast-wicking comfort on the move and reliable warmth when resting. To make active mountain sport as simple as possible, there are four secure external pockets, a double-ended YKK® fly zip and a reinforced ankle. To optimize the movement-friendly flexibility of the Matrix™ fabric, the VR Trek Pant also comes with articulated knees and a drawcord-adjustable hem.
With its capacity to regulate temperature, manage moisture and protect against the elements, our Incline VR Pant is the practical solution for arduous treks and hiking in the mountains.
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 418g/14.7oz
- Wind resistant and highly breathable Matrix™ outer fabric
- Brushed fast-wicking lining for comfort and warmth
- Articulated knees for mobility
- Reinforced ankle and rear cuff
- Drawcord adjustable cuff opening
- YKK Zipped hand pockets and rear pocket
- Snap opening waistband and double ended YKK fly zip
- Main Fabric: Matrix double weave, 133 g/m², with DWR
- Lining: VR warm, 83g/m²
- Composition: 100% polyamide outer with 100% polyester lining