Women's Fall in Jacket
In production of the Women's Fall In Jacket, the aim was to elevate the comfort of a padded jacket. To make it feel like wearing a cozy, fluffy cloud, Houdini sourced soft, silent and stretchy fabrics.
With the addition of a lightweight and warm Primaloft® padding, you get a winter jacket that feels divine and delivers the same performance as a bulkier coat. The exterior fabric is Surpass 2,5 layer hardshell, fully waterproof to shield you from rain, sleet, and snow. The insulation is Primaloft Silver, a lightweight, warm and very compressible synthetic material. Houdini prefers synthetic insulation due to its functionality and a commitment to not use birds’ feathers to stay warm.
The Jacket has an adjustable, two-way hood and heat barrier at the neck and bottom hem. Plus, there are lots of pockets: two chest pockets, two hand pockets, one interior chest pocket, and one interior mesh pocket.
- Relaxed fit
- Large, adjustable hood
- Wind- and waterproof
- Padded with Primaloft® Silver 120 g
- 2-way front zipper
- Heat barriers at neckline and bottom hem
- 4 outside pockets and 2 inside
- Drawcord at bottom hem
- Made from recycled and recyclable fibers
- PFAS-free water repellency treatment
- Weight women's medium: 876 g
- Fabric produced in Japan, Taiwan, China
- Garment produced in Estonia