M's Dunfri is a Houdini classic, used and loved by everyone from mountain guides to cold water surfers. It’s a true chameleon, both in terms of style and functionality. Minimalist looks in combination with cutting edge performance is hard to beat.
The face and liner of M's Dunfri is made in Spinner Ripstop, a light and durable fabric made from 100% recycled polyester. Primaloft Gold is a padding at the forefront of technology, made from 100% recycled polyester. It has a similar warmth-to-weight ratio as down and has a wonderful soft feeling, but the real difference comes in wet conditions. Primaloft Gold keeps 95% of its warmth when it’s wet. M's Dunfri is highly packable with an integrated stow pocket. It also has a PFAS-free water repellency treatment.
Houdini uses synthetic padding not only for the performance benefits but also because they don’t believe birds should suffer for our comfort’s sake.
Bring M's Dunfri on any adventure. Use it to stay warm on your ski tour or climbing expedition, bring it to your camping trip, or simply wear it to fight the cold on your way to work.
When your M's Dunfri is completely worn out we kindly ask you to return it to Houdini for recycling. We have recycling units in all our own stores and at many retailers.
- Regular fit
- Wind resistant
- Water repellent
- Pre-shaped arms for freedom of movement
- Hood with cord constructed for full vision
- Pockets double as vent zips
- Padded with Primaloft Gold
- Cuff with internal elastic
- Adjustment in lower hem
- Made from recycled fibers
- Bluesign®-certified fabric
- PFAS-free water repellency treatment
- Weight men's large: 426 g
- Fabric produced in Taiwan
- Padding produced in China
- Garment produced in Vietnam