The Dunfri Jacket is a Houdini classic, used and loved by everyone from mountain guides to cold water surfers. The combination of clean, minimalist looks with cutting edge performance makes it a true chameleon, both in terms of functionality and style.
The Dunfri is made in Spinner Ripstop, a very light and durable fabric made from 100% recycled polyester. The padding is Primaloft Gold, a synthetic padding made from 100% recycled polyester. Primaloft Gold has a similar warmth-to-weight ratio as down, but perform much better in wet conditions. It packs down nicely in a stow pocket and has a wonderful soft feeling. It's treated with a PFAS-free water repellency treatment.
Houdini uses synthetic padding not only for the performance benefits but also because we don’t believe birds should suffer for our comfort’s sake.
Bring your Dunfri on any adventure. Use it to stay warm on your ski tour or climbing expedition, bring it to your camping trip, or simply wear it to fight the cold on your way to work.
When your Dunfri is completely worn out we kindly ask you to return it for recycling.
- Regular fit
- Wind resistant
- Water repellent
- Pre-shaped arms for freedom of movement
- Hood with cord constructed for full vision
- Pockets double as vent zips
- Padded with Primaloft Gold
- Cuff with internal elastic
- Adjustment in lower hem
- Made from recycled fibers
- Bluesign®-certified fabric
- PFAS-free water repellency treatment
- Weight women's medium: 370 g
- Fabric produced in Taiwan
- Padding produced in China
- Garment produced in Vietnam