The Conduit range of baselayers is designed for mountain ascents in cold temperatures. Made with 92% recycled Thermic™ G fleece, they balance breathability and quick wicking with warmth and insulation. Ideal for days when you’re pushing your limits in bitter winter weather.
Ultra-soft next to skin with a double layer collar to keep the wind off your neck and a deep front zip to allow the air to flow when the way gets steep. With excellent mobility with high stretch throughout and easy arm lift, the Conduit Pull-On is perfect for cold weather climbing, alpinism, ski touring and mountaineering adventures.
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 215g/7.5oz (size M)
- Lightweight gridded fleece fabric wicks moisture
- Double layer soft stand up collar
- Lightweight half length YKK® centre front zip for venting
- Set in sleeve construction with underarm panel for greater freedom of movement
- Flatlocked seams throughout for improved comfort
- Dropped hem improves warmth on lower back
- 92% Recycled Polyester, 8% Elastane
- Main Fabric: Thermic™ G (160gsm) Grid backer recycled polyester fleece
- Centre back length (Size M): 73cm / 28.7inch