Women's Cirrus Flex 2.0 Jacket
The Rab Women's Cirrus Flex 2.0 Jacket provides a warm, breathable midlayer for cold winter days, or it can be used to add extra warmth when the sun sets on a summer evening at the crag.
This eco-friendly jacket is insulated with 100% recycled PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Luxe™ for loft and fast drying in mixed conditions. Thermic™ stretch fleece panels enable quicker moisture dispersal and improved movement. Crafted with 100% recycled exterior and lining fabric, a micro-baffle stitch-through construction offers a slim fit with breathability.
Suitable for layering, packing easily, and effective against changing weather, two internal stash pockets, an adjustable drawcord hem, and articulated sleeves with semi-elasticated cuffs make the Cirrus Flex 2.0 Jacket the ultimate outdoor piece.
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 317g / 11.1oz
- YKK centre zip, and covered YKK pocket zips
- Jacket can be packed away in to left hand side (as worn) pocket, with a harness attachment loop inside
- There are 2 open ended stash pockets on the inside of the jacket
- Micro-baffle, stitch through construction
- Stretchy and breathable side and underarm panels
- Articulated sleeves, with semi-elasticated cuffs
- Single cord/cord lock hem adjustment
- Fabric Outer - Pertex Quantum 20D recycled polyamide ripstop/38gsm/ fluorocarbon free DWR
- Lining - 20D recycled Atmos polyamide ripstop/ 41gsm with Thermic stretch fleece/ 215 gsm/ 94% polyester 6% elastane
- PrimaLoft® Silver Luxe Insulation (85g / 3.0oz in size 12)
- Centre back length (Size M): 67cm/26.4inch