Men's Cirrus Flex 2.0 Jacket
The Rab Men's Cirrus Flex 2.0 Jacket is designed to serve as a reliable midlayer for colder months or a light outerlayer for warmer evenings. Its 100% recycled PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Luxe™ offers superior warmth retention while drying quickly in changeable conditions. Additionally, built with Thermic™ stretch fleece panels, this jacket ensures rapid moisture dispersal and allows for enhanced freedom of movement.
Crafted from 100% recycled fabrics and featuring micro-baffle stitch-through construction, the Cirrus Flex 2.0 is also lightweight and breathable. With two internal stash pockets, an adjustable drawcord hem, and articulated sleeves with semi-elasticated cuffs, this jacket is easy to layer, packable, and ideal for variable weather conditions.
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 385.5g / 13.5oz
- YKK centre zip, and covered YKK pocket zips
- Jacket can be packed away in to left hand side (as worn) pocket, with a harness attachment loop inside
- There are 2 open ended stash pockets on the inside of the jacket
- Micro-baffle, stitch through construction
- Stretchy and breathable side and underarm panels
- Articulated sleeves, with semi-elasticated cuffs
- Single cord/cord lock hem adjustment
- Fabric Outer - Pertex Quantum 20D recycled polyamide ripstop/38gsm/ fluorocarbon free DWR
- Lining - 20D recycled Atmos polyamide ripstop/ 41gsm with Thermic stretch fleece/ 215 gsm/ 94% polyester 6% elastane
- PrimaLoft® Silver Luxe Insulation (110g/3.9oz in size L)
- Centre back length (Size M): 72cm/28.3inch