Women's Cirrus 2.0 Flex Vest
This highly resilient, lightweight and warm Women's Rab Cirrus Flex 2.0 Vest is customizable for any mountain outing. Filled with the 100% recycled PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Luxe™, it quickly dries and stays clump-free.
Move with ease and breathability thanks to the fast-wicking Thermic™ stretch fleece side panels and benefit from the micro-baffles featuring an athletic, slim fit. There are two internal stash pockets, a cord lock adjustable hem, and an integrated stuff sack built into the left-hand pocket for extra storage.
Ideal for hikes, winter walks, and climbs the Cirrus Flex 2.0 is an essential addition to any kit.
- Fit: Slim
- Weight:227g / 7.9oz
- YKK centre zip, and covered YKK pocket zips
- Vest can be packed away in to left hand side (as worn) pocket, with a harness attachment loop inside
- There are 2 open ended stash pockets on the inside of the jacket
- Micro-baffle, stitch through construction
- Stretchy and breathable side panels
- Semi-elasticated armholes
- Single cord/cord lock hem adjustment
- Fabric Outer - Pertex Quantum 20D recycled polyamide ripstop/38gsm/ fluorocarbon free DWR
- Lining - 20D recycled Atmos polyamide ripstop/ 41gsm with Thermic stretch fleece/ 215 gsm/ 94% polyester 6% elastane
- PrimaLoft® Silver Luxe Insulation (55g / 1.9oz in size 12)
- Centre back length (Size M): 66.5cm/26.2inch