Cirrus 2.0 Flex Vest
Whether used as a mid or outer layer, the Rab Cirrus Flex 2.0 provides warmth, lightweight packability and resilience in changeable mountain weather. Filled with PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Luxe™, a 100% recycled synthetic insulation, it's fast-drying and clump-free.Built with micro-baffles it has an athletic, slim fit, ideal for layering or for boosting warmth on an athletic ascent.
Movement and breathability are a major strength, thanks to flexible, fast-wicking Thermic™ stretch fleece side panels. For extra storage, the Cirrus Flex 2.0 Vest also features two internal stash pockets, as well as a cord lock adjustable hem and an integrated stuff sack built into the left-hand pocket. From mountain hiking and winter walking to scrambling, climbing and via ferrata, this versatile gilet will always merit a place on your kit list.
- Fit: Slim
- Weight:227g / 7.9oz
- YKK centre zip, and covered YKK pocket zips
- Vest can be packed away in to left hand side (as worn) pocket, with a harness attachment loop inside
- There are 2 open ended stash pockets on the inside of the jacket
- Micro-baffle, stitch through construction
- Stretchy and breathable side panels
- Semi-elasticated armholes
- Single cord/cord lock hem adjustment
- Fabric Outer - Pertex Quantum 20D recycled polyamide ripstop/38gsm/ fluorocarbon free DWR
- Lining - 20D recycled Atmos polyamide ripstop/ 41gsm with Thermic stretch fleece/ 215 gsm/ 94% polyester 6% elastane
- PrimaLoft® Silver Luxe Insulation (55g / 1.9oz in size 12)
- Centre back length (Size M): 66.5cm/26.2inch