Men's Bouncer Jacket
Men's Bouncer Jacket is Houdini's answer for extreme insulation without a weight penalty. The design team put every effort into making it comfy to wear, such as the stretchy, smooth, and silent fabric, heat barriers, and Primaloft® Rise padding.
It meets Houdini's sustainability standards as it's made with recycled materials and is recyclable, PFAS-free and birdsafe. It utilizes Primaloft® Black Insulation Rise, a synthetic padding featuring a loftier structure than before, providing superior warmth. Two fabrics make up the design, its waterproof shell fabric and a lightweight, breathable ripstop. This combination protects from the elements in demanding alpine activities such as climbing, skiing, and long winter days.
This garment is recyclable and we kindly ask you to return it to Houdini at the end of its lifetime. Houdini can use the materials to create new products, eliminate waste and save our planet’s precious resources. Houdini recycling units can be found in all Houdini stores and at many retailers.
- Padded with Primaloft Rise 300g, 200g and 133g
- Waterproof Surpass 2,5 layer Hardshell over chest, head and shoulders
- Light and breathable Spinner Ripstop over back and stomach
- Heat barriers at all exposure points
- Helmet compatible, adjustable hood
- Extended storm flap over front zipper
- Lined hand warmer pockets
- Hidden chest pocket
- Recycled and recyclable materials
- PFAS-free water repellency treatment
- Weight men’s large: 1090 g
- Face fabrics made in Japan and Taiwan
- Padding made in China
- Garment produced in Latvia