Women's Bouncer Jacket
Women's Bouncer Jacket offers optimal warmth with minimal weight, thanks to its many expertly crafted details. Made from 80% recycled materials and recyclable at the end of its life, a high-grade synthetic insulation and two fabrics--a waterproof shell and a breathable ripstop--the jacket provides superior weather protection without using animal-derived materials.
This makes it ideal for demanding outdoor activities, such as alpine skiing and climbing, in extreme cold and weather. It offers four-way stretch for complete freedom of movement and an adjustable fit, so you can stay comfortable and dry for a wide range of activities.
This garment is recyclable and we kindly ask you to return it to Houdini at the end of its lifetime. We can use the materials to create new products, eliminate waste and save our planet’s precious resources. Houdini recycling units can be found in all Houdini stores and at many retailers.
- Padded with Primaloft Rise 300g, 200g and 133g
- Waterproof Surpass 2,5 layer Hardshell over chest, head and shoulders
- Light and breathable Spinner Ripstop over back and stomach
- Heat barriers at all exposure points
- Helmet compatible, adjustable hood
- Extended storm flap over front zipper
- Lined hand warmer pockets
- Hidden chest pocket
- Recycled and recyclable materials
- PFAS-free water repellency treatment
- Weight women’s medium: 960 g
- Face fabrics made in Japan and Taiwan
- Padding made in China
- Garment produced in Latvia