Men's Alto Half Zip
The Houdini Alto Halfzip is crafted from a sustainable blend of Woolly Treemerino™ and Tencel®. The combinaton delivers superior warmth, stretch, and breathability, while the merino wool has natural odor-resistant qualities.
A versatile, technical piece, the Alto Halfzip is ideal for skiing, hiking, or surfing, and is both renewable and biodegradable - so it can be reused or composted when your wear it out. It's the perfect combination for any outdoor adventure—designed to keep you warm, dry, and comfortable, no matter the conditions.
- Regular fit
- Soft, stretchy and warm
- Great next-to-skin comfort
- Highly breathable
- Natural odor resistance
- Made in 60% merino wool, 40% Tencel®
- Mulesing free wool from Australia and South Africa
- EU Ecolabel Tencel® made in Austria
- Renewable, biodegradable and recyclable
- Weight: 522 g